»OŽIVELA ULICA« (THE RIVIVED STREET)Koper, Slovenia
»OŽIVELA ULICA« (THE RIVIVED STREET)
29. avgust, Koper
The theme of this years RIVIVED STREET will be Urban Street and its focus will be riving the once most lively street of Koper – Kidričeva street. In order to create a suitable environment for gatherings of local residents and integrating it into the culture of Koper, the street will host several stages, where different regional societies and associations will have the chance to promote their ideas and where plays and activities will be held for people of all generations.
- KIDRICEVA STREET: Presentations of regional societies, “Urbano dogajanje”, A projection of animated movies for children
- TAVERNA – the city’s dance – Meet the local dance schools and other similar clubs and societies.
- CARPACCIO’S SQUARE– urban games
- MUSEUM SQUARE – urban labyrinth: exhibitions, creative workshops, street performers and a house of horrors
- PROVINCIONAL MUSEUM – JEFF on the street, Alba & Leo, Pantaloons, Erato dance studio in collaboration with Nino Contemporary
- ATRIUM of FHŠ – “SILENT PARTY” Whynnel Ian Carlast Saturday Simon
- TITO’S SQUARE – Culinary corner with a music program