ČISTA OBALA / COASTAL CLEANUPSlovenian coast
ČISTA OBALA / COASTAL CLEANUP
15. september, Strunjan
For an ocean without waste!
Coastal cleanup is a cleaning action, that has been taking place in Slovenia’s coastal region for the past nine years, organised by the world’s largest voluntary organisation for cleaning coasts, oceans and lakes Ocean Conservancy. The coast will be cleaned the ICC way, which is special because it does not only focus on cleaning, but also on assembling data about the type and quantity of collected waste.
- Cleaning the coast
- Lunch for volunteers (Strunjan beach)
- Chill-out, music – DJ Diesis
- Workshops and a surprise 😊
- A creative workshop for kids – “recycling”
- A workshop for kids – “exploring the ocean floor”
- A tour around the Strunjan salt pans and a movie
More about the event: